Friday, September 7, 2007

can't believe it... it's finally here!

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go... 'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane

so could i have started off with anything cheesier that that? i don't think so!

but honestly, they are and now i'm just waiting to leave for the airport. i've said all my good byes and reality really hasn't hit yet. Sure, im getting on a plane in a few hours, i'm going to Madrid, no biggie. The fact that it's the place i'm going to call my home for the next 4 1/2 months hasn't settled yet.

I'm going to miss you all so much but I know that i'm going to have the time of my life and I am soooo excited for that!

i'll try to keep you all posted on my adventures as much as i can and e-mail me whenever you get the chance!
michele.naclerio.1@bc.edu or mnaclerio@gmail.com

adios!

No comments: